Learn what is required to get to real love, which is stage three of a healthy romantic relationship. The majority of people never get past stage two but rather restart at stage one over and over again.
Summary of the Relationship Stages
1) Crush / Infatuation / Idealization Stage
2) The Futile Attempt to Change the Other Person Stage / The Power Struggle Stage
3) True Love Stage / Accepting the Other Person as They Are Stage / The Stability Stage
4) Growing Old Together Stage
Note: I accidentally said there were five stages rather than four during the episode, but I mis-spoke when I said that. Thank you for understanding!
Related Podcast Episode
Here's an article with a similar but not identical idea of what comprises the stages of a human relationship.
Opening Theme Music: "Americana" by Kevin MacLeod, Creative Commons License. Music unedited but vocals added by John Oden. We recently purchased the high quality version of this music to increase your listening experience.
How to Take Action to Support Aspire
(3) Become a Patron - Help Us Build a Better World for Everyone's Benefit.