A practical introduction to meditation so you can start today. We focus on the details of how to meditate properly rather than discussing the many benefits meditation can bring to you. Start with two minutes per day and work your way up from there.
Here are some useful links related to today's discussion:
- Meditation sand timers we like
- Meditation sand timers on video
- If you want to use a mantra, these are some good options to choose between
- I accept reality as it is, not how I want it to be.
- I'm eating well and taking care of myself.
- I'm consistently thinking in a positive manner.
- I'm a happy and positive person.
- I typically sit on a Yoga Bolster for comfort while meditating.
- If you want white noise to cover difficult sounds, try to Dohm Sound Machine.
Our music is made possible by Kevin MacLeod under a creative commons license.