Learn to eat in a way that is going to put your body in a position to be functioning optimally. How you eat is the #1 factor in how well your body is working and is going to be a key factor in enabling you to feel great on a day to day basis.
Summary of the 10 Eating Guidelines in the Aspire Diet:
- No Fast Food
- No Gluten (ie. No Baked Goods)
- No Added Sugar; Minimal Honey
- No Pastuerized Dairy
- No White Rice; No White Potatoes
- No Soy
- Highest Possible Quality Food
- Flexitarian + No Tortured Animals
- Nine Hour Eating Window
- No / Minimal Alcohol
Here are some articles and links to further explore the topic of optimal healthy eating:
- What is the Healthiest Way to Eat? (Article Version)
- Sourcing High Quality Food - What is a CSA? (Article)
- Video Tour of My Garden and Front Yard Food Forest
- Red Palm Oil for Cooking Oil
- Quinoa (Useful as a Rice Substitute)
- How to Make Quinoa Cheap and Easy (Recipe)
- Deluxe Rainbow Quinoa (Recipe)
- Hot Winter Apple Juice (Easy Fermented Foods Recipe)
- Strawberry Salad (Recipe)
- A Watercress Taco Salad (Recipe)
- In Case You Need a Quick and Easy Snack (Recipe)
- Drink This if You're in a Hurry (Tree of Life Smoothie Recipe)
- Watermelon + Strawberry Smoothie (Recipe)
- A Deluxe Breakfast Smoothie (Recipe)
- My Main Breakfast Smoothie (Recipe)
Become a Patron to support our mission! We are trying to get the capital to translate our website into every single language in the world and to release a convenient phone app as well. Our goal is to make this important information available to everyone in the world.
If you plan on doing some internet shopping today, check out our Featured Product, click the big blue button, and then shop as usual for any product you need. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Our music is made possible by Kevin MacLeod under a creative commons license.
We'd love your feedback! What's working? What's not working? Please send your questions and comments to us via our Contact Page.
We have created the following meme to make it easier to share this important information. Feel free to distribute these images as you see fit. Click here to access our entire meme database.