Today we explore which foods are highest in each vitamin, talk about why the vitamins are named alphabetically, and also cover a few other healthy eating topics to supplement last week's healthy eating discussion.
Thank you for your patience as we battled a bit of a challenging sound environment during this week's podcast recording. It's great to live in a place that is teeming with life but in this case the crickets were being quite loud.
Here are some articles and links to further explore the topic of optimal healthy eating:
- My Favorite Coconut Water (Amy and Brian Brand 10oz)
- My Favorite Flour (Garbanzo Bean Flour)
- Breakfast Smoothie (Recipe)
- Smoothie of Badassery (Recipe)
- How Sugar is Hidden in Many Seemingly Healthy Foods (Video)
- If You Are Craving Certain Foods, Here is What You Should Eat Instead (Chart)
- Tasty Tomato Snack (Recipe)
Our music is made possible by Kevin MacLeod under a creative commons license.
We'd love your feedback! What's working? What's not working? Please send your questions and comments to us via our Contact Page.