How can you tell if that enticing internet headline is reasonable or nonsense? How do you know if someone in particular is a credible source of information? Today we explore these questions via one particular example that came up this week.
This episode has been archived and is available exclusively to our patrons.
- Recent Sleep Story: The Glass Dog
- Recent Article: The Top 10 Best Free Documentaries on the Internet
- The three key questions are:
- Who is this person making the claim?
- Why are they saying this to me? (ie. what is their motivation)
- Does what they are saying make logical sense?