I drink this smoothie after a workout or occasionally as a meal replacement if I'm in too much of a hurry for a full meal. It's packed with vitamins and plant based protein, so I usually feel quite good after drinking it!
- Frozen Fruit Mix. I recommend Cherry + Berry + Kale from Wyman's. If that isn't an option, I'd go with mixed berries.
- Raw Honey
- Lime Juice
- Hemp Protein
- Baby Spinach
1) Full one drinking glass to the top with frozen fruit.
2) Fill the glass to the top with water.
3) Pour the contents of the glass into the blender.
4) Add a squirt of honey.
5) Add a squirt of lime juice. I suggest starting with a small squirt the first time you make the smoothie. If you want it to taste more like a limeade, increase the size of the lime juice portion to a large squirt.
6) Add a heaping spoonful of hemp protein - basically as much as you can fit onto a large spoon.
7) Put the lid on the blender and blend up the ingredients.
8) Add a fist-full of spinach.
9) Push the spinach underneath the smoothie mixture with a spoon.
10) Put the lid back on and blend again.
11) Pour into a glass and drink up the deliciousness!