This is the closest I get to a dessert smoothie. Although it has no added sugars, it is very sweet and delicious! Yet it is still super healthy for you! With only four ingredients, it's quick to make and easy to clean up if you are on the go.
2 to 3 minutes.
- 1 10oz can of Coconut Water, preferably Amy & Brian brand.
- Baobab Powder from the Tree of Life
- Hemp Protein Powder
- Frozen Mixed Berries
- A blender. (If you need a blender, we use the Waring Pro)
1) Pour the coconut water into the blender.
2) Add a heaping large spoonful of baobab powder to the blender.
3) Add a heaping large spoonful of hemp protein to the mixture in the blender.
4) Add one cup of frozen mixed berries. Put the lid back on the blender and then blend it.
5) If you want a thicker smoothie, add an additional cup of frozen mixed berries and then reblend.
6) Enjoy your delicious smoothie!
Since this is a dairy free smoothie, it's a great recipe for people who have lactose intolerance. We don't even use lactose free milk; this recipe doesn't use milk at all! This is a great example of one of the many dairy free desserts we show you how to make here at Aspire. We actually suggest that everyone tries out a dairy free diet. We've had a great experience with it. Aspire has tons of dairy free recipes so you can eat healithily when you try out your lactose free diet!