This little treasure is almost a dessert beverage, but it sneaks in a serving of greens as well. Our watermelon strawberry smoothie has a pleasantly light, summery feel to it. You will also enjoy feeling good because of the high nutritional content of the smoothie.
One smoothie serving (also two servings of watermelon juice to drink later).
- 1 Watermelon (ideally seedless but seeds are acceptable)
- 1 Pack of Frozen Strawberries
- 1 Lime
- Baby Spinach
1) Juice the watermelon by cutting it open and spooning the watermelon into your juicer.
2) Set your watermelon juice to the side and clean your juicer. The process for cleaning each type of juicer varies, but ease of cleaning is why I prefer the Hurom juicers.
3) Pour 2 cups of watermelon juice into the blender.
4) Grab a large fistful of baby spinach and add it to the blender.
5) Add a large fistful of frozen strawberries.
6) Put the lid on the blender and blend it!
7) Now we're going to remove the rind / skin from the lime. You do this by chopping off the top and bottom of the lime, then cutting off the remaining skin. Only the inside of the lime gets added.
8) Add the lime core to the smoothie, put the lid back on, and blend again. If you prefer a thick consistency for your smoothie, add more frozen strawberries and reblend.
9) Enjoy your delightful watermelon strawberry smoothie! We think you will find it to be both delicious and nutritious.
We thought you might enjoy this funny note we wrote to our computer readers. If you want to make a delicious smoothie, then you need smoothie recipes, healthy smoothie recipes. In this example, we are creating a fruit smoothie which should really be filed under fruit smoothie recipes. Easy smoothie recipes can be difficult to find, but now you have found one! Recipes for smoothies vary in quality but this one is quite good. On our site, we show you how to make a variety of healthy shakes, including healthy breakfast smoothies. Breakfast smoothies, also known as breakfast shakes, can be generalized into what could be called a smoothie diet. Whether you prefer a strawberry smoothie, a blueberry smoothie, or if you prefer to rotate between healthy fruit smoothies to create your own sort of smoothie diet, the best smoothie recipes are right here at Aspire Healthy Living. You might call this a great place for diet smoothies. I'm personally tired of having the same old boring strawberry banana smoothie. Good smoothie recipes are hard to find, especially an awesome strawberry smoothie recipe. Simple smoothie recipes can also include protein smoothies, but this recipe isn't one of those.