I really enjoy this salad as a fast and easy meal. It has a pleasant lightness to it which is quite noticeable compared to some of my other salads. At the same time, it is sufficiently hearty to serve as a stand-alone meal.
Makes one individual meal-sized serving as described here. You could easily split the salad to serve as an appetizer or scale up the recipe to serve multiple people entree-sized portions.
- Baby Spinach
- Strawberries (1/2 of a container)
- Olive Oil
- Sweet Balsamic Vinegar (I prefer this Strippaggio or the De Nigris)
- Sea Salt
1) Grab two large handfuls of baby spinach and put them in a large bowl.
2) Add a handful of pecans.
3) Dice the strawberries and add them to the bowl.
4) Mix the ingredients. I typically just use my hands for this.
5) Drizzle the salad with olive oil.
6) Drizzle the salad with sweet balsamic vinegar.
7) Add a pinch of sea salt.
8) Serve and enjoy!
If you enjoyed your salad, please consider sharing this recipe with others via the link below.